RV and Bus Parking
Please inquire for cost upon calling the list below:
1. Corner lot of Church Street & Third Street – One street over from parade route. For reservations call (318) 357-2220. Reservations may be made starting mid-September.
2. 508 2nd Street – Parking lot behind the First Baptist Church. Enter lot from Church Street. One street over from parade route. For reservations call the Church Office at (318) 352-3737. All must be out by 7:00 a.m. on Sunday, December 2.
3. Lot of Washington Street & Texas Street – Self contained buses only. $ Reservations required. Can pay in advance but must be paid by 8:00 a.m. on Saturday, December 1. For reservations call Ty Freeman at (318) 332-1099.
4. Corner of Keyser Avenue & Williams Avenue – Self contained RV’s only. $ Reservations required. Call Tommy Steel at (318) 527-9952 or (318) 352-6044.
(All spaces in the Downtown area are for self-contained units only)
FREE PARKING IS AVAILABLE AT SHOPPING CENTERS LOCATED AT HWY. 1 AND KEYSER AVENUE.
RULES FOR PARKING AND HELPFUL HINTS IN ALL AREAS ON SATURDAY DECEMBER 1:
– Beginning at 7:00 a.m. tarp spaces may be claimed on the riverbank.
– Do not park in driveways or yards without owners permission.
– Do not block driveways.
– Lock your car and place valuables in the trunk.
– Arrive early and plan to stay late and enjoy the entertainment after the fireworks.
– Street closures will be announced as soon as they are determined.